As our Operations Assistant, you will assist the Operations department with back-end operations, such as maintenance of computers and other office equipment to ensure smooth daily functioning.
As our Operations Assistant, you will assist the Operations department with back-end operations, such as maintenance of computers and other office equipment to ensure smooth daily functioning. You pride yourself on your extreme attention to detail, positive attitude, organization, problem-solving skills, and outstanding ability to find or create unique solutions to difficult challenges. You oftentimes find yourself assisting with a variety of projects, creating and interpreting analytical reports. Your customer service skills are nothing less than exceptional.
Our office is fun, upbeat, and an ever-changing atmosphere, which helps keep you engaged and passionate. You will join a diverse team of enthusiastic, energetic, and dedicated staff that works together towards empowering people to genuinely feel good about paying their debt. We offer health insurance, paid vacations, personal time, and more.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, software, networks, systems, security, and of the various types of typical office equipment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, online interfaces, various web browsers, File Transfer Protocol, and other computer software
- Familiarity with securely handling confidential information
- Experience in client-focused or customer-focused situations
- Demonstrates extreme attention to detail & organizational skills
Do you have what it takes to be our next Operations Assistant? If you’re up for the challenge, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.