Are you interested in joining a team of highly motivated professionals in the financial services industry?
Midstate is currently seeking reliable, innovative, and energetic individuals to join our growing company. We are always on the lookout for new talent and would appreciate the opportunity to review your credentials to see how we could fit you into our organization.
How will I benefit from joining Midstate Collection Solutions, Inc?
You will work in a fun, upbeat, and ever-changing atmosphere with room for growth. Midstate Collection Solutions believes in advancing our employees’ skill-sets; thus, our employees are provided with opportunities to advance their knowledge within all areas of the company. From becoming a Microsoft Office expert to learning the ins-and-outs of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, our employees become fluent in all areas of the financial services industry that we are involved in.
What positions are currently available?
What benefits are offered?
Full-time employees are provided with the following benefits after 60 days of full-time employment:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance; 2/3rds paid by the company
- $25,000 Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Disability; paid by company
- Short Term Disability Insurance; paid by company
- Long Term Disability Insurance; paid by company
Following 3 months of full-time employment, these additional benefits are provided:
- Up to 40 hours of paid personal time: for every 416 hours worked, 8 hours of paid personal time is accrued
- Paid holidays
Following 6 months of employment, these additional benefits are provided:
- Simple IRA, with up to 3% company match (full and part-time employees)
- Up to 80 hours of paid vacation, once accrued (full-time employees)
Everything sounds amazing! How do I apply?
To apply, please send your resumé and references to email@example.com