We can help you!
Midstate Collection Solutions is ready to help you recover your past due receivables. We are pleased to offer our clients the ability to collect on the following account types:
- Tuition and other education-related services
- Real estate, rent, and damages
- Returned checks
- Accounts from other collection agencies that are not licensed to collect in the states Midstate is licensed in
Midstate Collection Solutions follows a standardized procedure for all accounts placed in our agency. Due to legal restrictions on certain account types, the procedure may be slightly different than what is outlined below. If you have any questions, please reach out to us using the information on our Contact page and we would be delighted to provide you with the exact process that your accounts will undergo once placed in our agency.
- After an account is sent to Midstate, it is entered into our system within 3 business days
- A first notice is sent to the consumer, allowing 30 days to pay the account in full or dispute it
- Collection calls are scheduled for the consumer
- If payment in full is not made within 30 days and no dispute is filed, the account will be reported to the three national credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion
- Additional notices and calls are scheduled based on the likelihood of successful contact, collection, and account balance
- Consumers and accounts are reviewed on a monthly basis to determine if they are eligible for suit. If a consumer and their accounts meet our legal criteria, and the client desires legal activity:
- Affidavits are mailed to our client requesting permission to file suit on the account
- Once the case is won, a wage garnishment or lien will be filed
We do all the work
Once an account is turned over to our agency, we will handle all future communication with the consumer regarding the account, freeing up our clients’ staff to perform other functions. When a consumer agrees to pay in full or set up a payment arrangement, we will directly process their credit card, debit card, or ACH transaction. We will then remit all monies due to your office at the conclusion of the monthly statement cycle.
Midstate Collection Solutions offers additional services to increase the transparency, efficiency, and effectiveness of our collection efforts. These additional services are outlined below.
Midstate Collection Solutions provides our clients with access to an online portal that facilitates account review, placement, and communication with our agency. Our online portal allows our clients to:
- Review accounts that have been placed with our agency
- Place new accounts with our agency
- Upload account listings in the format your billing software supports
- Upload documentation such as ledgers, scanned itemizations, and other paperwork
- View collection statistics and history reports
- Communicate securely with our staff
When we receive notification that a consumer’s contact information has changed or is inaccurate, we utilize specialized collection skip tracing utilities to obtain the consumer’s current contact information. We also routinely run our consumer database through these utilities to obtain new addresses and contact information for consumers, even if we have not received notice of inaccurate or out-of-date information.